Thursday, March 12, 2009

Spring is Nigh

How do I know?

Well, the windows occasionally get opened now, so that the dinosaurs can look out:The first flower was photographed.

The girls, unsupervised, raided the neighbor's yard to gather a huge bucket--
--of beautiful green and rich and earthy moss:We are apparently not the good kind of neighbors...ahem. Mental note: teach the girls to use a trowel, and then we could make terrariums!

The Wylie House heirloom seed sale has come and gone, although their antique quilt exhibition remains, I believe:
And yes, I do think that there are little critters down there in the creek, once again:

Happy of happies, I got some sewing done today! I swear, there is nothing like blissfully ironing and measuring and sewing while watching streaming videos online--it's like a tiny piece of heaven trapped in the middle of my cracker-crumb day.

I'll show off my babies' new marker roll tomorrow, and yep, you'll love it, too.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I LOVE the bucketful of moss! Looks like my girls! :)